11. Cooper MJW. The current place of operative laparoscopy in gynaecology. Invited speaker Woollongong Hospital, 30th November, 1994.
12. Cooper MJW. Oophorectomy problems & controversies. Presented at the Part 2 RACOG Course, Westmead, 1st December, 1994.
13. Cooper MJW. Dysmenorrhoea and Premenstrual Syndrome. Presented at the Diploma Course RACOG, Liverpool, 19th January, 1995.
14. Cooper MJW, Cario G, Carlton M, Lam A. A series of 113 laparoscopic colposuspensions. Presented at the Second Annual Gynaecological Endoscopy Symposium, UNSW and Liverpool Hospital, Sydney May 20, 1995.
15. Lam A, Cooper MJW, Cario G, Carlton M, Vaughan G. A series of 174 laparoscopic hysterectomies. Presented at theSecond Annual Gynaecological Endoscopy Symposium, UNSW and Liverpool Hospital, Sydney May 20, 1995.
16. Cooper MJW. Invited speaker and surgeon. Laparoscopic Colposuspension. Chinese University, Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong. May 25 – 26, 1995.
17. Cooper MJW. Invited speaker and surgeon. Gynaecological endoscopy. Sun Yat-sen University and first affiliated hospital, Guangzhou, China. May 28, 1995.
18. Cooper MJW. Invited speaker. Gynaecological endoscopy and laparoscopic colposuspension. Shantou University and first affiliated hospital, Shantou, China. May 30, 1995.
19. Cooper MJW. Invited speaker. Current role of endoscopic surgery in gynaecology. Postgraduate meeting, Woden Valley Hospital, Canberra. July 3, 1995.
20. Cooper MJW. Invited speaker. Laparoscopic colposuspension and hysterectomy. Kareela Private Hospital. August 19, 1995.