101. Cooper MJW. Your computer system –Are you getting the most out of it? Presented at AGES Office Gynaecology Meeting. Melbourne 13 August 2004
102. Cooper MJW. Laparoscopic tubal reversal. Presented at the Fertility Society of Australia Annual Scientific Meeting. Adelaide 11th October 2004
103. Cooper MJW. Bowel endometriosis. Presented at the Australian Gynaecological Endoscopy Society Scientific Meeting. Sydney 28th July 2005
104. Cooper MJW. Update on endometriosis. Presented at the RANZCOG GP Update course. Sydney 19th July 2005
105. Cooper MJW. Laparoscopic surgery in gynaecology. Presented at the RANZCOG Pre-Exam course. Rydges Hotel, Sydney 8 November 2005
106. Sydney Women’s Endosurgery Centre Endoscopic Surgical Workshops. Presenter on endometriosis and demonstrating surgeon. St George Hospital, Sydney. August October 2004, March, May, August, October 2005
107. Johnston M, Cooper MJW, Reid G. Poster presentation: Excision of endometriosis in the management of dyschezia – One year follow up. World Endometriosis Congress Maastricht, 14 – 17 September 2005.
108. Johnston M, Reid G, Cooper MJW. Poster Presentation: Laparoscopic excision of endometriosis in the management of pelvic pain. World Endometriosis Congress Maastricht, 14 – 17 September 2005.
109. Shukla A, Johnston K, Cooper M, Reid G. Endosalpingiosis: clinical significance. AGES 2006 Annual Scientific Meeting, Adelaide 5th May 2006.
110. Johnston KM, Shukla A, Carlton M, Rosen D, Chou D, Cooper M, Reid G, Cario G. A review of 927 advanced operative laparoscopic cases and the associated complications. AGES 2006 Annual Scientific Meeting, Adelaide 5th May 2006.