1. Cooper MJW, O’Connor M.”Screening for Drug and Alcohol Abuse in Pregnancy”. Presented at the Combined Annual meeting of Societies of Biochemistry and Drug and Alcohol Abuse. Australian National University. Canberra. 20 Feb, 1988.
2. Cooper MJW, Broadbent M, Molnar B, Rolfe K, Magos M. “Assessment of fertility following transcervical resection of the endometrium”. Presented at the Vth European Congress on hysteroscopy and endoscopic surgery. Hamburg. Germany. June 3-6th 1992.
3. Cooper MJW, Molnar B, Broadbent M, Magos A. “Hypothermia associated with extensive hysteroscopic surgery”. Poster presentation at the Vth European Congress on hysteroscopy and endoscopic surgery. Hamburg. Germany. June 3-6th 1992.
4. Cooper MJW, Molnar B, Broadbent M, Richards R, Magos A. “Does endometrial resection help dysmenorrhoea?”. Presented at the British Endoscopy Society Annual Meeting. Guildford. England. October 1992.
5. Cooper MJW. The place of laparoscopy in modern gynaecological surgery. Invited speaker, Western Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Society, Camden 21st November 1993.
6. Cooper MJW. The medical treatment of menorrhagia. Invited speaker, Family Planning Association of NSW. Ashfield 28th November 1993.
7. Bournas N, Broadbent JAM, Richardson RE, Cooper MJ, Magos AL. The prevention of fibrosis following endometrial resection. Presented at the 2nd European Congress in Gynaecological Endoscopy and New Surgical Techniques, 21-23 October 1993, Heidelberg, Germany.
8. Cooper MJW. Laparoscopy: Redifining its place in gynaecological surgery. Invited speaker, Western Metropolitan Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society. Penrith, 21st August, 1994.
9. Cooper MJW, Fleming S, Murray J. Laparoscopic Vecchietti Procedure for the creation of a neovagina. Presented at the AGES Annual General Scientific Meeting, Brisbane, 6 October, 1994.
10. Cooper MJW, Korda A, Benness C, Brieger G. Direct Endoscopic Entry to the Cave of Retzius. Presented at the AGES Annual General Scientific Meeting, Brisbane, 6 October, 1994.